Update on Nicks - gets everyone talking

Yesterday When I was out Blogging and actually started talking with some people to my surprise that read 'Quirky Gentleman's Club' and also some that don't,
The Topic in discussion was Harvey Nicholas 'The New Breed'  which is plastered around everywhere from Taxi's and Buses to Underground covering Zone 1 as seen Below:



I have had some interesting feedback regarding this Talking Point of the Barrister suing the store for brutality and stress the way she was treated for taking her small dog into the store.

My Blog is Linked to my face book and the First Comment made me smile below:



This is true who will you choose Harvey or the pooch?


Comment two
Then in One store I was shopping in yesterday with my Pooch a member of staff discussed ' Harvey should have the right to turn away someone with a dog regardless of the size if its small or a large pup'

I did agree with this however when speaking back to the member of staff showing them my post on my I-pad they where shocked to see the dog friendly media that the store has regularly portrayed changing her mind and agreeing that it is a mixed message the store is sending.


comment Three 

Following that store I then posited to go to Selfridges and to take some pictures of a amazing window display that they have at the moment where my pooch dragged me along to someone else with there Handbag size dog,
While the pooches made friends so did me and the owner  where she was surprised to see me going in the store as she mentioned "are they Dod friendly did you see the News about Harvey Nick's"?

when discussing the topic she said the Christmas campaign that showed the dogs as luxury commodities that could be replaced to match a pair of shoes and eft in draws with price tags on offended her and her friends making them boycott the store"

where the store is happy to display the dogs as a selling tool but not have them in the store is ridiculous. 


Comment Four


In the store after taking to the lady I  then went around the Shoe Galleries where the Selfridges staff was nothing but friendly, 
one member of staff had read my blog and said she has a small pooch herself and didn't see why they where making the fuss but didn't agree with the adverts.




any more views drop them under here in the comments box.
Thanks for Reading 





Comments

Popular Posts