Ted Baker Lines and How I won a bag



Above is a Fun Picture of me and @MrFashionPaws taking part in a competition for Ted Baker Where I managed to win a free tote bag,
Its quite a nice feeling winning something as im not really that lucky when I enter competitions and have been feeling not that well today so this has certainly put a smile on my face.


so the competition is going on all week and you can enter every day,
Basically go in store where they have a chalk board with a caption on it, or like me follow them on instagram or Twitter @Ted_Baker and find out their daily line.

Once you know the line recreate it in a creative way and take a picture and the first 500 win who enter in via twitter, facebook or instagram.


I was one of the lucky 500 and looking forward to see my bag in the post soon.

thank you TED



For more info on ted lines click {HERE}

Comments

Popular Posts