My new love of instergram

So it's been a week since I have signed up to instergram,
Which I wasn't to certain how I was going to take to it or not.

However the way it links with twitter and as writing this I suppose I should link it to my Facebook as well but it a great tool for snapping and sharing fun as quirky things I want that I may not write a whole blog about.

On the contrary sometimes I go back to the images I took and shared on instergram going into more depth on the blog and using the app more as a teaser of what's to come.

I've decided I will do a weekly story celebrating the best bits of what I have saw within my week, for every Sunday showing areas I have covered and the fantastic and outrageous that all make up the quirky gentlemans club, and you can find me on instergram if you already on the app on :

@quirkygentleman

Below here are the snaps of the week with links to any referring posts:



visting Notting Hill below: CLICK FOR BLOG
From Notting Hill To Primrose Hill Below: click for that blog HERE



Hope you have enjoyed the Instergram for this week and the Posts 

Comments

Popular Posts