Visiting Primrose Hill

One thing we all know and gather is that I have a clear love of Fashion,
As well as that there is also Art and the quirky factors of life however I also am very greatfull to be living in a city like London.

Somewhere I feel so many of us take for granted,
The streets that we pass and the parks that we play in as children are places people dream of visting over the other side of the world, and why not?


I mean just take in the History of London and the juxtaposition of style and Culture that surrounds us.

So the other day while the sun was actually out for once, I decided to explore regents park and landed up walking down to Primrose hill,
Where you will find one of the best views of London for free.


(Pics)

From enjoying the view of the park to enjoying enjoying a drink with my dog at the dog friendly local pubs below

(Pics)

And them browsing vintage shops to find Keith Harring prints and incredible street art all below:


(Pics)


So hopefully that's made a few Londoners and others fell free to explore the City we live in.
























Comments

Popular Posts