Best dressed women of the week and OZ the great

Vogue.com did a article on the best dressed women for the week,
However most of them was not really my taste except for two women who stood out among the crowed below:


and

Mila Kunis wearing Alexander McQueen Spring/Summer 2013 Collection at the Premiere of 'Oz the great and powerful' Which I hear is a Prequel to the famous 'Wizard of Oz' that I am excited to see.

The Official Trailer Below:

Though what I can see from the Trailer above I am very excited,
it takes on the story of how the all mighty powerfully Oz became before Dorothy meets him as a Old bitter man.

and the intro of Kansis and Black and white and colour combo also excites me.
However will it live up to Oz?





For your own view on the full story of Vogue which the images have came from  click :

Comments

Popular Posts