my pick of Givenchy Paris AW13

I was looking at the Paris Collections,
and still cannot get out of my head the Givenchy Collection.

Not only the Model Casting was great having a wider range of skin tones then most shows at the moment, the collection was really striking as well.

Below here are my picks from Style.com:


Clashing textures of sheer with a fusion of prints,
this jumper is something I predict fashion forward boys wanting as well.







The Floral Print with a bold twist above 






a bit like a illustration from 'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' I am a fan of this print and would wear this myself with some black skinnys.
as with the two below:




















we have also seen a lot of jumpers layering over formal dresses which I have been a fan of since last season and been playing with this trend styling a lot,
which now is starting to become for fashion forward now.


the man himself above,
hope you liked my picks .

Comments

Popular Posts