Boy London and what I have been up to at Ted baker

It's been a few days since I have been blogging mainly due to the fact that I have been juggling a lot of different projects.

From working in Ted Baker Head office one of the days where the team was pleasant and what I saw of the future collections was exciting.

The brand is taking new and interesting directions where I will look forward to posting later on in the year some of there pieces when they become available.

To yesterday I was in a hectic rush as bumped into a Dancer I know Wesley below in image,
Who looks great in his urban street style with the re worked boy london top which captured that vintage 80's Fame look perfect.

There is plenty more to tell you a new posts to come however I shall look forward to sharing this all with you tommorow onwards.

And mostly thank you for still checking the blog in my absence.

M.W

Comments

Popular Posts