A week in pictures



I think a picture can say more then words sometimes and looking back on this weeks instagram pictures these are my highlights of the week:






Above exciting to see in the papers there  is now finally a ban on cosmetic testing on animals
something I have believed should happen and protested even in my teens.




Mothers Day last sunday and what better way to receive your gift then from my cute puppy below where me and him gave my mum her gifts in this cute fashion.


as spotted in a local gallery on South Molten street I love this twist on Icon Madonna 


playing with more chi's in a dog friendly cafe in soho while working and wearing vintage westwood

you may have seen my post my through Ted Baker comp  have won a bag which I will get soon from this picture above

I cannot believe its spring I look like I am dressed for winter 


This is my fav as walking through Balham station I saw these incredible shoes just left on the side while a cobbler fixes many shoes not caring one pair from the other.

snow white?

These shoes look even better in real then on the catwalk

from tweeting this I was happy to see Betty Boop are now following me on twitter 
and below my pup and me playing 

Comments

Popular Posts