David Beckham's Body Wear ...




Every body is tweeting and talking Beckham and Fashion,
and No I don't mean Victoria though she has shown support for her spouse by tweeting out her enthusiasm towards her partner's new venture into clothing.

This isn't the first time David has shown us his Golden balls with campaigns such as Armani,
However this time with a video for the main campaign that has already went viral since yesterday.

and Giant billboard style posters in the store windows of westfields and other flagship H&M stores,
I ask is this a lot of Media and will any men be buying the range or will this be a sellout like H&M's Recent collaboration with Versace.

we would say that only time will tell but its the tills that will in this case,
Personally I think David looks incredible as always in the campaign.

the Look of the Bodywear range is simple and basic but sometimes that can also be a good classic,

Im quite found of the Black range below:



The Price point seems reasonable as well,
However the main question I ask though,
is which know-one has spoke of so far is the fit.
yes I said it girls ;)

will this be supportive and comfy, or like some cheeper pants I find restrictive and also a major wedgie maker?

well Im yet to try any and If I do or anyone I know gets them I will make sure  I blog here,
and they go on sale today so if you have a pair let me know and drop a comment below

M.W

Comments

Popular Posts