Pretty Little Fashion Week..

So if you anything like me,
and cannot just stop ohhing and arhhing over the range of cute and desirable things here is some of my favorites from the past few days...







Ada Zanditon invte,
always Love her origami invites
and below at the William Tempest Party Last Night Check these Lola's CupCakes
with WT on them.
they where just to yummy,
Literally.
Below Erin O'Connor Gives me and some Models home furnishing tips,
With All Walks Beyond the Catwalk.
This piece of calico has been taken by Caryn Franklin
and travelled around universities with Students Writing there Feedback on All Walks Beyond the Catwalk.

Where Myself M.W Frost took the piece and made an installation piece with Proportion London in the National Portrait Gallery for there late shift and one night only,
Finally handing to Erin Who has used this in the Model Sanctuary where it takes the weight of tired models wrapping them in All Walks and the Sanctuaries Love.

Where will this fabric go next after LFW?
At another party I was just amused by the Ice in the bowl...

Taken by Alistair Guy,
At the Rankin Gallery for the All Walks NPG shoot.
and now displayed in the Sanctuary I love this picture...


Below Again from the Sanctuary this amazing little piece of art.

Keith Haring Note paper,
I love this...

And something I just made myself Kitty Geek Chic Love's it x

M.W

Comments

Popular Posts