mwfrost and shelia atim caught at william tempest party


William Tempest Party Was Fantastic, Earlier on in the week I reported about this and shown the Fab WT cupcakes.
And we all know I am a Fan of Cupcakes as Caught at the Party with All Walks beyond the catwalk model Shelia Atim and myself, who went to support William's Fantastic work that works well On All Shapes and sizes.

Above I was Delighted when Shelia Was excited to wear My 'Column dress' from my Graduate collection archive,
which now I make clothes on demand and worn by the likes of JLS and seen in previous blogs,
anyway this is a lovely momentum of mine and shelia's wonderful night dancing to some great tunes which William know's how to throw a good party.
and funny to see our image on Lola's cupcakes facebook!



The Dress shelia wore!
Image above taken from Fashion Capital Blog, From My Graduating Collection Review Click here for more info


Comments

Popular Posts