Lets kick mens wear day of at #LFW! with Lotus, Tinie Tempah and the Mulger trend made wearable...





As we all Know from previous posts I was in Love with the new Mulger Collection,
however if you like me and feel a whole orange suit might be a bit to much for you to carry of without feeling you been Tangoed you be happy to know that something I have just come across, Which has got me excited is the fact that Lotus are now Launching a New luxury Lifestyle concept for Men. and if you cant afford the Lotus maybe we could start here at the Gloves.
However How I would Work these would be with a cool sharp tailored suiting,
with a pop of the gloves and maybe just give a twist with some funky shoes as you can see below by westwood:



However if you are more reserved and want something a bit more Hip Hop/RnB
check this jacket below which got me also excited,



Very similar to the one that Tinie Tempah wore with Jls Who I Assisted styling for on there 'Out of this world Tour' and also made some clothing for:




However Normally a Sports brand wouldn't get me going,
But I certainly can see this working for some of the Shoots I style Plus they have tapped in to some Key trend's with the Orange, Polo Shirts which are being reported as this years Catwalk trends for Men, Which are made from Luxury fabrics Like there sweaters from Cashmere,
which aI have already reported with some of the women's shows this season.

for men they have got it down to a T,
Texture, Orange and Chic and with this recession all men from all wage packets are wanting a bit of luxury.


for more on the collection {Click here}

M.W




Comments

  1. Wow that sporty jacket really rocks! and also that funky shoes, you really did a great job in having this collection.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts