Ascher London POP back to london in time for LFW:

Ascher London,

A Brand I vaguely new of but was a little before my time,
However Boy did I get Educated when I went to the opening of the Pop Up store in South Ken this week.

Ascher Designs come from the Post War and where all Limited edition Prints which collaborated with some of the World most notorious artists such as Mattisse, Picasso and collaborated with designers from Dior,Anna Sui and Mary Quant.


Well from years of not being around they are back,
and I must say I am very excited to see where this will go and the collaborations they may take on?

Below is some pictures from the studio/pop up store gallery space and what is delightful is these scalfs have been in storage since the 80's and now are living a whole new life as art.







Mood bord above with designers that the brand has worked with,
and below letters from artists such as Mattisse from the artist to the Ascher Family.

open for a limited time make sure you get chance to pop by.

more info at ...



Comments

Popular Posts