Just in from OSMAN! At LONDON FASHION WEEK...


Osman really broke away from his mold this year by throwing in some,
Popping vivid colour's on the Runway today.

The collection played on a lot of texture,
and broke away from the fabrics he usually works with.
with a Range from Leather, Alpaca Wool, Cashmere among other's
there was not a body con jersey dress in sight this season.
Which Osman does so well actually
however he has certainly pushed the craft of tailoring more this season a lover of jersey and soft tailoring I couldn't be happier as a stylist watching this collection....

Vivid Pinks and Bright Green unfortunately I was using my camera phone today and has not picked up the images as much as I would have liked.
With a mixture of colour and a mens influence in tailoring on women with cleaver cutting with zips and jumpsuits





This Dress above I LOVED!
what a statement,
I can certainly see this working in a music video


The runway was impressive as well being a water coloured painting that looked hand painted?
was it?
well there was no repeat patten if it was printed.
My highlight,
was That the editor of Vogue London was two rows in front of me.

keep posted for more at
LFW


M.W

Comments

Popular Posts