GQ Italy shoot opposite a graveyard!



So much fun the other day,
I was shooting for the Amazing Italian GQ.
However i must express the shoot did not send me to another country but was shot in North London opposite a cemetery.

This was the View And even though when later on and it got Dark I found the eeriness slightly beautiful.

With the Fast pace a Shoot always is I loved the view,
as Grim as it made me sound and would Love to know if the Graveyard in question was the infamous HighGate Cemetery?

Location Aside the choice of clothes to Play with was a dream From dior,Gucci,McQueen and some fab vintage among many others.

And the Band In Question Was Morning Parade above who got shot for the GQ issue.



I would like to say the above image was not from our shoot and taken from Google images just to give you a idea on the look of the band,
as soon as we get a image when it comes out I will place them up!


The band was great to work with
and was a great day in question overall.

Now I am on my way to another shoot in a very an amazing 24 bedroom manson!


let you guys know how it went x
M.W





Comments

Popular Posts