Michael Williamson styling for All Walks beyond the catwalk a proud moment for me..

One thing That I have been working with,
is All Walks Beyond the Catwalk.

recently all over Vogue.com,guardian,metro and other Press.

One of my Fav's is:
The sunday Telegraph did a excellent feature in Stella Magazine,
which credits myself as Stylist Assistant to the wonderful Scott Clark, who was the Stylist &
Shot by Rankin.

What I loved is that the credit page that my name went on was on a 80 year old model wearing Vivienne westwood.

see below:





























The shoot was shot on a range of models from all different shapes and sizes using a rage of designers from Osman, Giles, Vivienne Westwood and many others
which will all be on show at the National Portrait gallery on the 11th February,
as a free event part of the Late Shift extra events they hold.

More info on:




Comments

Popular Posts