9 OF THE BEST DESIGNERS TAKE THE CHALLENGE OF ALL WALKS


Diversity an issue that has always been close to my Heart,
fashion My Love so what happens when you mix the two together?
You get All Walks Beyond the catwalk...


Regular Readers may note that I have been working with the Project and every now and again will wrote on the subject,
But now it's not just me writing about the subject its everybody!

And when I say that just look at the press around you.
(check yesterdays blog)
the latest campaign that uses 9 influential Main leading designers taking on the challenge to break conformity in fashion and go against the grain,
By using a older,darker skin toned of curvier model as well as the standard size,
and shot by Rankin this initiative shows the talent of the designers and what fashion imagery needs a bit of diversity against the eyes.
which you can see in the picture above:
Alice Temperly, Matthew Williamson, Giles, Hussein Chalayan, Osman, Stella McCartney,Vivienne Westwood, Betty Jackson and Antonio Berardi.

Well Now you can see some of the exclusive pictures available for ONE NIGHT ONLY,
At the National Portrait Gallery on Feb the 11th....



and Next post I will be sending you my readers a EXCLUSIVE INVITE!
from me

M.W


Comments

Popular Posts