John Rocha was the show to see yesterday at LFW! MENSWEAR TO DIE FOR!

John Rocha, show was certainly the slickest organized show in town by far,
where the front row was packed with a impressive audience I must say.

But I am not here to chat about the front row no with me its about the clothes,
and John did good on his menswear I must say...

From Latex Ties that I could see working very well in a tailored suit to give a fun male GaGa influence.
and textured suits that started off woolly at the top working down to a chic suit.
the shoes where also impressive which left me wanting to chuck my mens brogues
and go for Rocha's studded pair.
the Clothes where wearable and yet statement and this worked for the women's as well as the menswear.

The collection is something I would love to use in some shoots when styling and even maybe wear myself!

I have been converted to the mens side of Rocha see video of show below...




To watch more, visit www.t5m.com

Comments

Popular Posts