weird celebrity products part 3 - Twilight is Back!


I LOVE that you guys are actually sending me in now things for the subject for weird celebrity products.
and as back by popular demand again the Twilight saga is winning in strange products.
but by what my friend told me about them they kinder sound cool...
... wonder how many E numbers though?


text below copied from E-Mail by friend: "i found this in cybercandy in brighton, don't worry i didn't buy sweets for myself, you could get edward or jacob. the sweets are little hearts, on them it has messages like dazzel, lamb, live 4 ever, bite me and I Red heart EC. i only know that by the packet. some of them sparkle and others don't.

kim x"


Thanks Kim for the Great Email

signing out
M.W

Comments

  1. Just showing my support M.W.
    There were other twilight candy as well, chocolate mostly, but i felt this was the best. And i did buy the sweethearts, but I'm going to wait until i next see you to open them.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. we


    gotter go through them and take pics lol glitter ones sound fun maybe i be hypo eating them lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts