Vintage Barbie in PARIS ...FUN TIMES


When in Paris,
I may have come across some Barbies that was just Screaming fashion,
as some where current and some where collectors ones remade in Beautiful boxes stating what era they are from such as malibu barbie.
I wanted to get one but at about 70 euros I landed up taking a picture and making a blog.
hoping that one day I may find the Gareth Pugh Ken doll which is what I really want.
so here is my barbie blog and comments on pictures, where I have also tried to find the original adverts for you guys to give you the flavor how kitsch and fun.
Love to hear your views:

Love that this Barbie is a bit sporty and not your typicial Barbie shape ' she has a bust and thighs' but that Tan and blonde hair reminds me of a certain Designer ah hmm no Name's mentioned...









Ken is Back when we thought they Broke up destined to be ...?
or is this not ken?






Black Barbie, I absolutely Love it!!!! she looks so cool and look at the 1963 Barbie that has different headpieces and turban wow!


Finally bellow, 2 Ken Dolls that where reping the M.W.Frost LOOK!
from traidmark quif to down and hat LOVED IT...


... UNTIL NEXT TIME
M.W



Comments

  1. You should look at this youtube vid, it's about a barbie camera. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSCfbSKSxMc

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know M, that I am a fan of this Blog but may I ask did you buy the dolls that looked like you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys for comments,
    Nope I wish I did get the dolls now.
    and P.S Kim thanks for link Wait to you see Tomorrows post
    x

    M.W

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts