Dress up & Work the look


I am going to Start to a New section to the Blog,
As I do 'Weird Celebrity Products' which is always fun to do.
It is a lot of amazing dressed people in London,
Some who dress great for there Age or Shape and some that just have a unique look of there own.

I will be now doing a feature like I do 'Weird Celebrity Products' which builds to part 1 and 2 etc.
The new piece will be called 'Dress up & Work the look'.



Work the look...



This was a Random Guy found in Soho London Working the Look-
with Green Merman style hair and Geek Chick Punk twist.
Love it.

Dress up...

The Cutest Baby around,
But I may be bias as this is My Beautiful niece working some of my chains,
My Number one Model.


This was a make-up look that I played on back in my Uni days and came across this image and thought I would care to share -
to show you when you bored and nothing to do Make a new Look
and Dress-up my fav bit here is the two tone Lipstick look I was playing with.


Look Out for next 'Dress up & work the blog'
where this one was more to get started but next one will be more Random people from around London.


M.W



Comments

  1. Aww. T. looks so cute! I love playing around with new make up styles. If I come up with some good styles and pics., do you want me to send them to you?

    Love your blog!!! It's looking good.
    Titch x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, AND YES please do send in styles and stuff thats what Dress up is all about x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts