wedding show and disney show goes fashion


well there has been a lot going on,
Last week alone was I worked on The National Wedding Show,
Which some of you may have saw my Live Tweets regarding.

Also there was a lovely Wrap Up party for a new Disney Show that I Styled for.

Leading to the Weekend in Paris
and Last night In London For The Frieze Art fair.

so here we Go...

The National Wedding Show at Earls court:

I Came in on the Job to be honest as a stylist Assistant looking always liking working and what I am doing but didn't expect to get any kicks from doing a wedding show.
Surprisingly it turned out to be good fun and I would do it definitely again if asked.

Make-Up back stage:
my pass yes I was part of How to Look Good Team how delightful !
Flowers that where used for the brides
Loved the pink steamer backstage that worked well with the waistcoats for the grooms
Picture above was of Caryn Frankin Presenting the show
and below what a cinderella moment in this picture:

Disney Wrap Up Party:

Recently I Have been very HUSH HUSH on Projects if you have been a regular reader of my blog you may have noticed,
well this is the Last Secret to be announced...
I was working on a show Thats New for The Disney Channel,
and its a kind of Blue Peter turned how to do your own customization with Fashion for children to get there favorite Celebrity look ( disney related) and 'Get The Look'.
which is also what the show is called the new Presenter Electra is dynamic on Screen,
she is as fun in real Life as she comes across on Tv.

after a long time filing and finally going to air we had a wrap up party here is a few sneeky pictures...


there is always time to compare the power of the booty lol.
look at us break our moves.
Jane Galpin & ELECTRA!
I Love this picture Two beautiful people caught sharing a moment celebrating the launch of the show.


Electra Disney Presenter and I believe the next big thing , Myself and young film maker Laura Craig we all strike a pose!


Electra is also a Stlylist and worked with me on the national wedding show and other projects
,
to follow her on twitter go to : http://twitter.com/#!/ElectraStylist


what's to come....
Tomorrow I will put up about the Frieze art fair
and later in the week there will be the Paris blog feating my favorite buys and deals of the moment and where art is influencing me

but until next time
thanks for reading and glad I have caught up with you guys
and cant wait to give you some exciting new stories

M.W

Comments

  1. Oh wow. It all sounds really good.
    Titch x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks,
    I want to post about Paris ASAP but am Waiting on a new card reader so I can upload the pics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! You can now watch the shows online too at http://www.disney.co.uk/DisneyChannel/fashion-wizards/#/home

    Check it out xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts