Secret Diary of a Call Girl has been caught filming...


we all have our guilty little secrets
and yes I like to sometimes watch 'The secret Diary of a Call Girl'
With Billie Piper.

So what more exciting then when coming back from my Local with a friend walking down southbank then to come across the filming of the new series where the two main Characters best friend Ben in the show and Billie who plays Bell included where there where she looked fab in a lime green Silk dress with big Hair.
I didn't take any pictures when they where filming as I didn't want to ruin the take but as walking of I did take a sneaky picture of the set hoping that it would not revel to much and make any spoilers that way for the Show.

as working as a Stylist and in Production I would hate that myself.

So Rumors of a new series or a film was spoken of on the net we can safely say this is true
But what we have to wait and see!
Im Excited.

But this is what I love about our city of London,
That you can go for a quite-drink with a friend stroll down and see such a beautiful city and then something being filmed there is always something going on.

until next time
keep your eyes out in London and if you have come across anything interesting this weekend
feel free to drop a comment

M.W

Comments

Popular Posts