absolutely fabulous becomes my life..


I was chilling out flicking through a Magazine and stuck on a old ab fab dvd,
when I thought lets watch episode called Paris as I was just there.

This really took me down memory lane with working on the Rankin Shoot,
Erin and Fabulous Daphine together with the outrageous Character Patsy Stone.

Tv is never this good any more,
and when did my life become a episode of ab fab?
doing shoots with such great women I am truly blessed to work with.



Love it!!!
Daphine Selfe, Joanna lumley as Patsy Stone and Erin O'Connor
in Series 4 absolutely fabulous - Paris

for current image where Dhapine is looking fab in Vivienne Westwood go to:
where you can read the article -
aLL WALKS LAUNCHES SNAPPED S/S ‘11 WITH FASHION HEAVYWEIGHTS CELEBRATING DIVERSITY AT SOMERSET HOUSE.


M.W

Comments

Popular Posts