Frieze Art Fair is held at Regent’s Park, London 2010 MY HIGHLIGHTS


Wednesday my first day back from Paris and I was straight to the Freize Art fair opening,
where I was limited on time there but throughly enjoyed it.
The sights of some of the people there such as Pam Hogg who I never realised was intresed in the art scene, and many other fashion names as well.

I love that fashion and Art are finally meeting, as when i was a Fine art student changing courses to fashion many years ago there did seem a difference in opinion but as Always I love change.

I am definitely going to go back and have another look around the fair and suggest that you do the same,
some of my highlights that doesn't include a Tracey Emin Neon light sign that i AM KICKING MYSELF now for not taking a photo off include...







This piece above was breathtaking as you could see each and every detail of the swan like it was dead in-front of you it was a sculpture that showed the beauty in living and death,
and to enable you to take a look at something much closer then you would usually in real life.

Daimen Hirst above has gone onto fish and again as the last option that i selected it managed to make you look at something close up life normally doesn't give you the option to.


and above the title says it all with the piece to me,
there is some hidden talents among this years frieze that I hope will definitely get the credibility they deserve.

for more info on going to

Frieze Art Fair is held at Regent’s Park, London


until next time
enjoy this beautiful day
M.W



Comments

Popular Posts