she died of beauty -everyones gunner be talking about soon ...



Erin O'Connor turns her hand to Design:



as you may recall in the blog: Erin O'Connor in Michael Williamson &' west end live 2010' event
I showed a Red Carpet picture of the lovely Erin O'Connor wearing one of my chains that I designed and made,
above you can see a picture of her in the same chain presenting a award at the Graduate Fashion Week Gala Awards this year.

However this London Fashion Week Just Gone She died of beauty,
no not Erin but she did come up with a T shirt Range with catchy sentences on it.
and I must admit My (girls top hmm still rocking it ) She died of Beauty T I love.
Its a good quality T made from organic cotton and is simple for me to wear with my token skinnys and a blazer or anything I want really
its oner those things that makes throwing on T cool again.

as you can see there is a range of SHE DIED OF T'S:




Rihanna has been spotted wearing a She died of T :


which made me feel a Lot better about the fact that I have been wearing the hell outer this T
and if Rhianna can well why cant I lol:

me after fashion week not looking a fraction as cute as Erin in the T's but you can still see they work for everybody.
what I just Love is the Fact that we both wearing each others stuff and I couldn't be prouder Erin in my bits and especially me in hers.
I recommend these T's to everyone and thats why I am writing about them.

Now Rhianna is in it I bet she will become the new henry Holland and I wish her well


until next time

M.W
signing out



Comments

Popular Posts