coxx cookies and cake- weird celebrity products or not?

Wow so here is the updates that again I can talk about,

First of all I would like to say this weekend I am working with a amazing team such as Jane Galpin, Caryn Franklin and Claire ginzler for the Wedding show in Earls court.

And I am actually finding it quite fab.

More to come on this story soon...






Sexual Cupcakes and designer:

Coxx cookies and cake is a new venture by Patrick Coxx in Soho,

And what a naughty little treat indead.

When me and two of my bosses went there after a long but exciting meeting which is for the project that I work on All walks beyond the Catwalk we all took a little treat and went and got some delishos cupcakes.

Some designed as breasts others as marylin and kisses etc also a death one they looked cool and was served by waiters in fetish aprons rubber or leather and spikes.

Honestly I personally wasn't sure of the look as it made me think have they washed there hands with the assoiatin of fetish and food normally do not go hand in hand unless we talking about 'food play'

But hey when in Soho let's try and it is in the name of Coxx hmm Patrick of course :

Here take a look and see the pics or pop down there and see for urself:






Something I think would be great maybe for a hen night etc?

or maybe I am just n that wedding mood until next time

;)

M.W

Comments

Popular Posts