Lady Gaga,Hello Kitty and Halloween Fashion


GAGA'S Photographers go GaGa why she is Hello Kitty
and not in the Best way ...


Wow,
What a awkward situation for GaGa above as she is in the middle of the Hello Kitty photoshoot that she was working on,
I just came Across this clip and thought I care to share
and see what you guys thought of this one?
as Always Comments are ALWAYS welcome.


Finally as bellow you can see they got there act together on set,
The Next outfit set went a lot smoother.
One thing I Always hate is those Awkward studio moments,
I have been very lucky to not really have come across that so far and count my blessings so far.
as working with A nice group of people helps in those long hours.




MAYBE FOR HALLOWEEN...
Go GaGa/Kitty




Just a Idea,
and why I am working on things at the moment or come across anything els I may put up some other Hot Halloween Tips throughout the next couple of Weeks.



ELLE AND GAGA SHOOT

Finally if you got the taste for GaGa and Fashion Shoots,
This is a great one for Elle,
Which just looks Glam and fun and ohhh to be the stylist there for that...
Fun times.

Comments

Popular Posts