Alexander Groover shots

I would have took some pictures of the collection for you all to see, however  the collection was shown by film which was beautiful to watch and quite eerie with the location choice in a church.

There is something always a little weird to me drinking wine in a church and yet last night when I left my iPad there by accident and realised when I left and had to travel all the way back in a panic, the pad was still there sitting on a pew.

Making me feel very protected in this gothic church.

However I may have not got any images for the groover collection due to picture quality but I did get some of the crowd who where effortlessly cool as below.

Also if you do want to see more of Alexander's work just Google her to see her films on her website which you can see in full quality in which they deserve.














Comments

Popular Posts