Mens Valentines wish list

So it's not just women that sit there and fantasise about clothes,
Men do more and more these days making more of the spending go from men just getting what they need to now what they desire.

However for the love of your life if you want to treat them something stylish, original and quirky or by the whole look you can purchases something on my list from as little as £36:00 to the whole outfit if you feeling flush at £2,016.

So from below have a look at my stylish and unusual gift ideas from Paul Smith's pink 'Miller' Brogues which are dip-dyed sued in dusty pink,
Showing a softer look to the Gentleman's classic shoe.

With a contrasting Grey & ivory razor blade scarf by McQ showing a punk yet sophisticated element which will look great with the rock and roll twist of the Kooples classic white shirt cotton with a twist of rock n roll leopard print collar £125.

Throw on with classic Topman Skinny jeans which I always find fits like a Glove and for myself as a blogger I would be incomplete without my IPad therefore this gentlemans clutch by burberry which is real foil embossed leather and finish with the Gucci blue structured mohair jacket makes for a look from day to evening and would work in any party that I would like to be seen in making a no effort yet 100% stylish look.

I hoe this gives you some ideas for you and your sweetheart or just a overall day to day look pre London Fashion Week.
















Comments

Popular Posts