My valentines beckham disaster

Well with a incredible advert directed by Guy Richie,
And a impressive window display thats almost got a few people run over crossing the roads on regent st and oxford street looking at the impressive Mr Beckham following his designer / spice girl wife,
combine all this together and I was excited to do a follow up blog on the Beckham underwear line into its second collection now.

As London Fashion week strikes tomorrow I thought today I hit a few of the stores before the shows start,
And went into H&M Oxford street while passing to view the collection.

Which I was very dissatisfied with my overall dealing with the store not Beckhams Collection,
But did leave me gossiping to a friend wondering why they have a great product displayed the way the did?

So I hear you ask what's the fuss?
Well on entrance to the store which had no clear layout I was tangled in a mess of rails that where so cluttered together there was no room for myself to walk let alone have my bag on my shoulder.

Then where mens is in the basement I had to wait over five minuets for a lift as there is no elevators anymore,
Followed by entering the basement which exactly was that, markings on the floor where the builders where clearly still deciding what to place where in pen, among there messy footprints.

However I'm not anal when it comes to cleanliness but when you have to wipe the dust of a paintent shoe see what colour it is that's visual merchandising at its worst!

What would Mary Portas say to this kind of display?


So by time I finally found the underwear in the dusty and dirty vibe I simply didn't care anymore to look at the product or to blog,
As everything had become cheapened in my view with the haze of dust an mess and chaos around the floor.

I'm all for make overs and refurbs but if a store is going to be that bad don't open it up to the public yet as you will loose some customers in the process.

If I was beckham I would want my product pulled untill they clear up there act literally, as they are taking any slur and desire out of the product.

Comments

Popular Posts