Tata Naka A/W13-14 illustrated

When I went p the Tata Naka presentation in the Portico rooms this London Fashion week,
I was delighted by the whole show and the energy that it produced.

The models where smiley and came across that they where enjoying themselves and in no discomfort in the clothes or the shoes as they danced and chatted amount them selfs in the presentation happily in front of bloggers and photographers.

The drinks where again presented in a excellent way by Bompass & Par who presented yummy Gin cocktails in the form of School Milk Cartons.

And the collection had beautiful prints on the clothes and bright fresh colours for a A/W look.

Overall I was extremely impressed and delighted when I left the show and will be blogging more on this later on in the week with a video to come.

But below taken from my own photography of the show and mixed media I have illustrated the extreme positive energy from the models and the show below;

Something that I will start doing more of on the blog.




Comments

Popular Posts