Damien Hirst Red Nose Day skulls continued

The Damien Hirst prints I wrote about Saturday ,
Are not They seem in newspaper clip that I read the news from and attached as a image.
However when passing a gallery on New bond street I passed the window and was taken back by the stunning prints that a signed and numbered limited edition.

It grabbed my attention immediately with the glinting red skull,
But what this leaves me to ask is two questions.


One still as much as this piece of limited addition art is available for those who are rich enough to collect these pieces why didn't they do a badge version as well for even like £15 like they have made in the past of the diamond skull? ( which I collected in his last exhibition.


Secondly for something that's for charity why so much ? Just to send the message out to whoever purchases this, ' I can and I am rich enough to donate this much money' is nothing but a status symbol and looses the concept of art or does it?

Leave me your comments if you wish which are always read .


Comments

Popular Posts