Transport hell for LFW

We have all heard of the phrase 'plan ahead' by Transport for London, as highlighted on its website.

However my question is this:

Did they plan ahead and consider its London Fashion Week this weekend while they do these transport disruptions?

When you look at the buisness of fashion and consider how many jobs are affected by the Fashion industry as well as the tourism LFW generates, my only assumption is no they did not plan ahead.

This disappoints me as the Mayor of London Boris has always been very supportive to the fashion industry even with parliament throwing a party on the eve of LFW every year.

I have never had anything bad to say about government and fashion until now, and that is disappointing considering a lot of lines were closed today meaning significant alterations to my route; making me want to end the day early.

I am just back home now. I have a busy day tomorrow and can't bear another evening of 'travel hell' on Sunday.

Such a shame!   So far, I hope you are enjoying my LFW posts.



Comments

Popular Posts