VIDEO GIRL BARBIE IS THIS THE ONE FROM SHOW STUDIO NOW ON SALE?


Omg,
you readers are amazing!
when I was checking comments from past posts.
I found a link someone recomended after my last Barbie post :

WEDNESDAY, 27 OCTOBER 2010

Vintage Barbie in PARIS ...FUN TIMES


Anyway there was a link to a you Tube video which you can just click play and see below:


Now I found this super exciting as I dont know if any of you saw Nick Nights Show Studio Barbie project he just did this recent fashion week.
where they did a Project with Barbie does a intern ship going to shows etc and interviewing designers:




By looking at this Video and the picture there it looks like this may have been the same Barboie they used before it went on sale,
and yes maybe I am falling into the PR trap planned by Mattell but I so want one:

retailing around £59.99
it is a expensive doll but looks fun as hell
why didnt they have toys like this when I was a kid



M.W



Comments

Popular Posts