Lanvin hot new preview for high street stores ... and older models

its very rare when I am watching a video on you tube these days that I am like WOW,
but dare I say it WOW!

this piece has some great party dressed and lets face it,
things to start buying asap,
as if past collaborative collections with designers and H&M have shown its a sell out if the collections good or not.
and the fact this collection is looking great I cant wait to see how these pieces will be in the flesh including the embellished T's and the costume jewelry that you can be wearing over the festoive season to come.
and I think some boys hmmm including me might be getting the jewels and the t's ...
and lets face it Lanvin is showing its looking great on any age with the usage of the older model who looks fabulous in the clothes too as much diva as the young girls in the video

the collection comes out to stores on the 23rd of this month
I cant wait x

Comments

Popular Posts