Mw Frost Gets ready for a Gig and Take that...



As you Probably can guess at the mo.
I am On ITunes Playing around at the moment,
when in a mint I really need to start making some trousers for tonight's event.
they are half way through but I am just adjusting the fit on the waist.
with me Fit is crucial!
you must feel comfortable and confident in my clothes for M.W.Frost.
which results in max impact and style and uses sexiness through Power and confidence
I am feeling more Rock inspired at the mo with a twist.
these are some past pieces that you can see tonight's is a unisex pair so looking forward to show you guys and I may even wear my Gareth pugh as well....





ALSO WHILE I AM ON ITUNES:

you can hear 30 full secound clips of the new alburm

which I must say is sounding a lot better then the Last,
this has the energy of robbie williams in it and it works with all of them back again.
Can you imagine the demand when they put tickets on sale

well thats all for today guys ... but keep posted maybe later or tomorrow I will post about the Trousers I am wearing to a secret gig

M.W

Comments

Popular Posts