Bags of Love

Hi Guys, I was happy to be asked to contribute to this amazing blog! Hope you like my post!



I had been searching everywhere for the perfect winter handbag,as soon as I laid eyes on this beauty it was instant bag love. Mulberry's new Greta satchel incorporates all of this seasons trends regarding the stunning leopard print tassels - which is the main focal point of the bag. I opted for the oak version but she also comes in a beautiful purple and classic black. Shes not left my arm since we met - being tan makes it so versatile with my winter wardrobe which involves creams,browns and burgundys. She does come with a hefty price tag but worth every penny - I like to refer to it as an investment which makes the guilty price tag easier to bear haha! Owning a Mulberry bag has been on my wish list for a very long time so I grabbed the chance when my flight was delayed coming home from New York. Top tip Heathrow's terminal 5 is definitely the place to shop no VAT - I could quite happily shop there all day. Guys if you want Greta to be your winter best bud get down to Mulberry asap as I'm sure she'll be a sell out. Reported by Claire Milne



If you have a must-have for this season -we would love to know them!









Comments

  1. and we cant wait to see what els Claire's wardrobe has to bring x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts