Riley V.S Wayfarer PART 2- WHO IS WINNING?



well before hand I wrote a post on the riley vs wayfarer glasses, ( http://safteypincharm.blogspot.com/2010/03/riley-vs-wayfarer.html)
and now I have both and wear very often, Partly because I need to wear glasses.

But what I love about Olivers Peoples is they always look so stylish and make a very basic look quirky.
but what do you think have you started going onto the riley trend yet?
or still with wayfarers?
or are both about the same let me know what you think.


Above belt by Marc by Marc Jacobs Top She died of beauty By Erin O'Connor Bow tie M.W.Frost and Glasses Wayfarer's from Specsavers.
Below Top by M.W.Frost and Glasses Olivers Peoples Riley Frames.

pssss when I was in Paris I saw A few livers people glasses for baliman pics to come in a blog soon...
M.W


Comments

Popular Posts