HOT NEW EVENT WITH ADA ZANDITON TOMORROW


A Letter from your Blogger:

Firstly I would like to say Thank you to all the regular reader's I am now getting.
and while I know that I have not been posting so much of recent I may say its not through lack of content but actually so much going on from Freelance projects with top bands and artists to 'All Walks Beyond the Catwalk' going into another production as well as other charity/fashion work.

But thats enough of what I have been Up to
Lets Start Blogging and Filling you guys in

M.W



ADA ZANDITION ITS ALL ABOUT THE ETHICAL COOL DESIGNER OF THE FUTURE:

From just viewing Ada's Last collection with On|Off in September during London Fashion Week,

which you can see in my past blog in september : http://safteypincharm.blogspot.com/2010/09/we-back-london-fashion-week-highlights.html

Not long after the designer received Fairtrade Cotton Innovation award , a London College of Fashion graduate, who I was once a intern with at Garth Pugh's this designer has come very far and I am very proud of her she has just collaborated with lighting designer Jeffrey Michael Baker to create an outfit for singer St. Saviour of Groove Armada.



Now Ada is up to something NEW and yes its tomorrow:

what is it I hear you ask well...

there will be an exhibition of unique and vibrant illustrations, with the opportunity to buy signed, limited edition prints as well as exclusive pieces from her Autumn/Winter10 collection.

and lets face it those prints where HOT HOT AND OHH EDGY HOT

in case you forgot what they look like just look at a few of these:


with music in the evening and Munroe Bergdorf is going to be a AMAZING host as always in any party she does.

10% of all t-shirts sales will go to the Bat Conservation Trust, wish in my views fashion and ethical and helpful to the spooky bats it sounds like a night of fun which will be held tommrow at INSILVA – 25TH NOVEMBER @ Beyond the Valley, Soho
Maybe I might see you there?


M.W




Comments

Popular Posts