3D TRENDS IN FASHION WHERE ARE OUR 3D CATWALKS GOING?


WHERE IS THE 3D TREND GOING TO?
AND WITH FUTURE FILMS OUT HOW WILL THIS INFLUENCE OUR FASHION OF THE FUTURE?


one trend That keeps surprising me that is slowly growing but staying is the 3D trend,
to be honest I am starting to become a bit bored of it,
especially in films sometimes we are losing the concept of a good story and meening for the sake of a graphic.

However what is intresting me is when Tecnolgy meet's Fahion.
we have had 3D Runway shows, with Burberry who worked on a show and a capigne :

to Music videos that where shot by Rankin with the Amazing Kelis:



this is what is exciting me,
as the fashion industry is a reflection of the moment as well as setting the trends in my view.

and to see new ways of using 3D incorporated in fashion is a exciting way that 3D is beeing used.

with the Latest Dazed and Confused issue that was my inspiration for this Blog,
the front cover is great and made me want to stick on my 3d specs.

but part of the issue of me writing this was not just to say that lets have less 3d films with the content being only the graphics,
and promoting the Fashion industry for there great use of this technology.

Even though I do feel this,
But the main Reason I am writing this is to ask the next question
with the Film by Disney 'Tron' Coming out soon.
which is predicted with the advertising to be a big Blockbuster hit.
I also feel the Fashion industry will take on this element.
But a[part from the obvious designers who I think will embrace this trend and succeed such as Gareth Pugh, David Koma and Pam Hogg, which I have total faith in, How will the others take on this trend?
and How will the high st?

We will have to wait and see
but what a exciting fashion week it will be when All is reveled.

M.W


Comments

Popular Posts