Nickel-morning after rescue gel...Part 2

Following yesterday's Blog here is my conclusion to the Nickel product that I tested the other day, I would first of all like to point out on test one that I used the product incorrectly though on the second time looking on the website for instructions and a fresh new start we had better results.


Who are the makers of the Morning After Rescue Gel, and also run a Mens Salon I have not had the luxury of attending the Spa yet though have looked on the website: http://www.nickelspalondon.co.uk/Home/Default.asp.
The Treatments all seem to be quite well known ones and some things that I would like to try such as the hot stone treatment and some others and prices all seem reasonable.
And Men if you getting your feet out in flip-flops this season they even doing pedicures for 30 mins at £15 all sounds very good to me.

Moving onto the Product I tried from yesterdays blog ....
the I washed my face and waited till was dry and placed on the Gel that comes out a peppermint Green with a very refreshing smell of one of the key ingredients Menthol however as i was on my way to work the feeling on my face was as of the first time you may of used Carmex on your lips a very tingly weird feeling that You may or may not get used to probably the caffeine that was in the product i could defiantly feel the blood circulation around my face and no-one commented saying i looked tired even though it was a whole bottle of wine the night before .

The product is not really for me however I would recommend it to certain friends of mine and personally did not like the tingly feeling though did like a certain aspect to Nickel as I am interested of trying more of there products or their spa in future...

happy easter to all today
M.W


Comments

Popular Posts