Scoop AW 15 at the Saatchi Gallery

Earlier this Month I visited Womenswear Premium trade-show  Scoop at the Saatchi 

 
Image above from Gallery 13 in Saatchi Gallery of 20:50 the only permanent installation since 1991 in the gallery by Richard Wilson.

I love this piece as depending on the light the angle it always looks different, 
Above I shot this on my 120 colour film with my Diana Camera and it looks eery and  black and white ironically.


This was the set of a perfume stand at the exhibition visually it looked great here is another 120 shot below:


However the only problem was the location visually was a treat to the eyes the smell of oil over took any of the smells of the fragrances from the bottles.

However on the positive note the rest of the collection mixed with the art and the stands showing the best of premium womenswear worked excellently,

Above another 120 shot of some shoes at the Melissa stand which Im always a fan of Melissa  
Below some Digital shots:



 This Cat energy above really grabbed my attention and I feel anything with a cat is one to keep your eyes on for this year.


faux furs and leathers with real leathers mixed all felt fantastic and visually excited me so much 


This jacket above is what pulled my attention over to the stand 
and below this is a closer look of it:

This number below was a synthetic leather and felt great showing luxury can also be friendly just like brands as Stella mccartney.




and peeking below something with a bit of humor and quirk 


Urbancode is someone for my styling I will certainly be keeping an eye on


Below collaborations with Clarks shoes:




Above Clarks and the V&A 
Below Clarks and Ora Kiely




So this is a peek of some of the wonderful delights that hid behind the doors of Saatchi Gallery and Scoop.


as always 
#stayquirky




Comments

Popular Posts