Freedom of speech question

I don't usually make this blog about politics,
However I was taking pictures on my Diana Camera that I have been blogging over this year about and saw the news stand about the world Leaders march for free speech.

it was in the Privert eye something I never had read however the front page got my attention and I thought I would snap this just to capture the times we live in.



Ironically this week I have been celebrating 5 years of my blog, 
5 years I have been creative.
5 years also I have been free to write and express myself as bad as my grammar and spelling may be I have had support from people following me on here.

Im not going to go on a big rant but I will say its hard to focus on fashion and art etc 
when someone expressing themselves through creativity gets shot.
we all need to take a moment to think on that 

 

so Im grateful for my 5 years of expression and hope I have never offended anyone 
in posts and have inspired conversation and ideas.

however I will end my 5 years blog posts for the week asking  one question 
does the future allow freedom of speech or do we all have to live in fear of the repercussions of what that speech may cause?


what's your views?


#bequirky

(Pictures where created by myself on analog film capturing my mood of the times) 

Comments

Popular Posts