The unseen at somerset house

Over a year ago when I was in the exhibition halls for London Fashion Week I came across a instillation that caught my eye by ' The unseen Emporium', 
Tha was intresting as they where talking about a special dye that they have made that can work with heat, impact and much more.

The unseen have had a few events that I have been invited to and sadly through work commitments I haven't been able to attend until this morning where I was invited to have a look at the space they holding in the extrodandanary Somerset House.



Below when you find the space in the New Wing,
Follow the circle symbol and it may only be one room but it's like wonderland when you take a look.
Below the decor immediately got my intrest with its quirky settings and Gin bottles scattered around.
Greeted by a lovely member of The unseen emporium who talked to me about there current shop they have in the space and where the technology is going with the emporium.

 The technology that the emporium are producing goes beyond your typical fashion and trends.
And the atmospheric sense of the room feels quite spiritual and magicial,
As when I entered the room Damien a member of the unseen was burning a sage mix which incase you are not aware burning sage is a sign of warding of bad spirts.
Above is a alter celebrating the unseen and its 1st birthday.
And for today only they are giving a 10% off on there merchandise perfect for a late valentines gift.

Below this is some images of what caught my eye and why: 

This may just look like a candle but to hear or touch the colour changes from black to a bright orange and tones in between.
Below here is me playing with the candles: 



This was quite spectacular and something that is on my wish list.

Below a feather quil which to heat or air 
Before above 
Me playing with it below 


Again magical ....


Gift wrapping is chic and with its own wax seal 
And below heat changing curtains that change with sun etc perfect for all seasons 

And my final favroite images of how the space was decorated 


And finally there gin mix that looked like a potion which I regret not trying 



Something I recommend you to take a look at and go visit 
Discount is only applicable for today 14th February 2015 
However discount or not I have my eyes on there candle and small note book which I could use for my styling notes.

#stayquirky 





The unseen emporium runs until the 13th May 2015 
New wing 
Somerset house 
Lancaster place 
London
Wc2R 1la

Open daily 10:00 - 18:00
Thursday 10:00 - 21:00
Free admission 


Twitter: @unseenemporium
Instagram: theunseenemporium
Facebook: facebook.com/facetheunseen
Website: theunseenemporium.co.uk






Comments

Popular Posts