Chinese New Year and brands getting involved

Chinese culture is something I'm always fasintated by and I was plesently surprised by my Instagram feed today having loads of fashion brands relaying the message of 'happy new year' for the Chinese culture. 

Below is some screen grabs of my favrioute posts: 









So a wide mix and probably more messages will go out later today. 
However I think more brands should be getting involved with this showing a bit more diversity within there marketing campaigns and considering one of the biggest spenders in the luxury market at the moment comes from the East we certainly should be embracing different models, cultures and diveristy within the market in general.


So for those brands who have considered there eastern customers I celebrate you 
And for my eastern readers I wish you a beautiful year of the Goat x 


#Stayquirky 

Comments

Popular Posts