Two different shots on 120 film of the London eye blue to red

The London eye, 
When I have been going through my archive to share with you all this week I came across a post a few years ago some great digital shots of the eye at different angles in its blue glory.

Then not long ago I did a post practicing with my 120 film role analog camera and showing the post to a fellow blogger and friend of mine through our facebook group 'nameless and Branded' 

got my Friend talking and saying 'Ohh you captured it in blue as Coke have bought out the London eye and now its going to be red'

bare in mind this was only early January So I was shocked, 
he then showed me his blog where he been a few days after me  


After this I got my Diana and went back to the southbank to see the change and felt happy with my little photo as it feels like I have captured a slight historic moment now.


Below is my new shot shooting on a different angle on the same side of the river It was as clear but I love the blurred lights capturing the energy of the river 



so 2 shots different effects on my 120 film camera and check out the other blog links too I hope you enjoy 


#bequirky 

Comments

Popular Posts