Lomography snaps of february

As this Post goes up Im also multitasking and on my way to Holland, 
where I will be taking some more pictures and testing different types of films and lights etc on my Diana Lomograpghy camera.

These are some of my favorite shots of people close to me in February captured on 120 film.

Below My Mothers friend hiding behind her from the Camera 
I love this shot as it just captures a lovely moment of happiness and friendship and smiles 


Below my friend and co- founder of my facebook group 'nameless and branded' 
Plus she is a Blogger and Vlogger to click here for link to here blog


This is her with a bearded Dragon above and below a 3 snap shot of me and her:






and below her bunny which I love to get cuddles from 


so yes this is a bit of a personal blog today but I thought I share as I enjoyed the pictures.
now I am off on the euro star and be looking for street snaps, street art and anything quirky or beautiful to share when Im back...
and of course when the pictures are developed as Im old school like that ;)

#stayquirky 

and 

#bequirky


Comments

Popular Posts