snapping 2 of the founders of all walks on my diana camera

Always running around meetings and working on one project to another. 
One of the Projects I work for is All Walks Beyond the Catwalk.

Three founders Erin O'Connor, 
Debra Bourne and Caryn Franklin. they all very talented powerful women in there industries and I have a lot of respect for and along the 5 years of blogging and styling  they have also been my mentors.


So a few weeks ago I was at a meeting In a London Location with two of the founders Caryn and Debra and they saw my Diana Camera. 
where I told them this year I want to pratice more analog film and just enjoy capturing moments so if it works great if it doesnt it doesnt and then I will post my best pics on the blog at the end of the month when developed.


from the lab below I have this lovely picture of Debra 
who sadly I need to learn not to chop peoples heads of as I really love her smile on this pic and the warm energy she gives off.
(Im also a fan of the denim shirt) 


Below I snapped Caryn's fantastic Jumper and green nail vanish which I just loved the energy of the styling here 


so
Thank you Caryn and Debra for letting me take these pictures
and to all my readers I be sharing more of my tails with my camera soon


#bequirky

Comments

Popular Posts