VFS host a reception of new talent...

The international reception was hosted in the free masons hall yesterday morning with wine and earl grey tea at the taking,
The one thing I always love about Vauxhall fashion scout is when you go to look at the collections one doesn't know what to expect from avant gard To the plane just crazy or even the unthinkable.

Vauxhall fashion scout is a amazing project that seeks the rawest talent and nurtures and supports young designer to big houses with success such as David Koma and William Tempest to emerge from the catwalks of VFS.

When I was looking at the collections yesterday one person that sticks in my mind especially was Elanor Amoroso who's talent in knit was unreadable with the sculptural yet wearable show pieces she displayed.

Watch out more for this talented designer as I think we will be seeing a lot of her in times to come And she certainly will come under one of my ones to watch.

Comments

Popular Posts